Failure to maintain your existing tank would render:
- Sludge, dirt and other contaminants deposition
- Corrosion attack on tanks
- Disruption of water supply
- Internal’s reinforcements weakened & will give way
- Tank’s wall bulge and water leakages
- High cost for replacement of new tanks & related works
Prevention is better than cure
- Every Sectional Water Tank needs maintenance. Under British Standards 1564:1975 (revised), sectional water tanks are required to be inspected and maintained at an interval of every 12 months.
Proper & Effective Maintenance
Refurbishment service with proper corrosion treatment and protective systems by tank specialist offer:
- Corrosion and toxic-free
- Good clean water supply
- Prolong the life span of water tanks
- No disruption of water supply
- Saving cost for replacement of new tank & related works
Why you should seek the services of a tank specialist?
Steelworks Industries Sdn. Bhd., is the first tank manufacturer in Malaysia to introduce proper and effective refurbishment services for existing sectional water tanks. We have been providing:
- Various effective corrosion treatment and protective systems with warranties ranging from 2 – 10 years tailored to your budget.
- FREE maintenance programme with a warranty period.
- FREE inspection, consultation & proposals for all sectional water tanks.
- Immediate replacement of all tank components and parts is ensured.
- Full services from A – Z to all existing sectional water tanks.
- Annual service contract for maintenance programme.